When connecting to our VPN service on your Windows machine there are 2 types of configuration. The easiest way to connect is by downloading either our PPTP or L2TP dialer below (L2TP recommended). Alternatively you may also connect via a manual configuration in the your network settings which is recommended only if you are having issues with connection using the simple dialer (or if you are using a Windows tablet).
For manual configuration page select version below
win 10 | win 8.1 | win 8 | win 7 | win vista | win xp
Windows VPN Dialers
WINDOWS PC/LAPTOP USERS CLICK ON ONE OF THE ICONS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD OUR SIMPLE WINDOWS VPN DIALER SERVICE.
(L2TP DIALER NOW RECOMMENDED!)
1. Download either one of the above
2. Unzip the file and click on it and select either 32 or 64 bit depending on your O.S.
3. Now select all users and tick Add desktop shortcut.
4. Now go to your desktop click on the new icon and you will see the below window.
Enter your chosen VPN01 username and password
and then click on the Properties button.
5. In the drop down menu select which server you wish to connect to.
(eg. select a UK server for UKTV, US server for Hulu, SE server for torrenting)
6. Now if you see the below window select Public Network.
7. You will now be connected to one of our VPN servers.
To log out of using the VPN, simply hover over your Internet Settings icon on the bottom right of your screen and right click on VPN01 PPTP and select Disconnect.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE PPTP INSTEAD OF L2TP, YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THE PPTP DIALER BELOW.
Any questions, chat to us below.
NOTE: You will need to purchase an account with us below
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
before you can start using the VPN dialer. Please wait until you receive an e-mail from us, letting you know your account is activated.